LAW FIRM OF RELINDA LOUISY - FRAUD WARNING

 LAW FIRM OF RELINDA LOUISY - FRAUD WARNING


Project Rescue Children – She stole $32,000 of my money. never get my kid home


I hired the Law Firm of RelindaLouisy, becauseshe was recommended.  She said she was experienced but didn’t tell my about going to jail and made life bad for parents.  My son was taken by his mother to the USA.  I needed some help to get my son back.  


I needed to file court papers with the United States Supreme Court, and RelindaLouisysaid it was no problem.  She said she could go get my son and bring him back to Germany, since the illegal immigrant, child abducting mother had no custody order.  I felt good that someone can help, but I didn’t expect her scamming me.  I trusted her.  I needed her help. 


Mrs. RelindaLouisy said she will file a writ of certiorari with the United States Supreme Court to get my child back, but she made a lot of errors, so the Supreme Court REJECTED her application. Then when I asked her to correct the records she repeatedly refused to fill in the correct wordings for the United States Supreme Court so I could get my son back.  


Don’t trust the Law Firm of RelindaLouisy, or her last scam Project rescue child.  She took $32,000 to get start but then she “resigns” from my case without fixing the errors in the United States Supreme Court documents and she never returned any money either and blocked me. 


Make sure to Google Mrs. RelindaLouisyFraud Warnings and also look her up on www.ripoffreport.com so you can see she did many bad things and I dontwant you to be the next victim. 


I have no more money.  Mrs. RelindaLouisytook all my money and my son is still illegally in the USA.  Don’t trust this scammer.  


DONT HIRE HER!


LAW FIRM OF RELINDA LOUISY - FRAUD WARNING


1629 KStreet, NW, Suite 300, Washington, D.C. 20006


(202) 508-3666

(202) 361-0459

(202) 331-3759

http://www.relindalouisylaw.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAW FIRM OF RELINDA LOUISY